[Englecturers] FYI: [Msa-members] MSA9/Long Beach Conference Schedule

Steven Axelrod steven.axelrod at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 13 10:45:07 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: msa-members-bounces at jhupress.jhu.edu
[mailto:msa-members-bounces at jhupress.jhu.edu] On Behalf Of 9th Conference of
the Modernist Studies Association
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 9:52 AM
To: msa-members at jhupress.jhu.edu
Subject: [Msa-members] MSA9/Long Beach Conference Schedule

Dear MSA Members,

We are happy to report that you can now download a draft pdf of the 2007 MSA
Conference program at
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/conferences/msa9/schedule/.

Please let us know if you note any mistakes in names, affiliations, or panel
titles. We are sorry to say no changes in the time schedule can be made due
to the complexity of organizing so many fine and varied panels, plenary
sessions, roundtables and receptions.

A number of panels are still without Chairs; these are highlighted in the
program.  If you would like to volunteer to chair one of these panels,
please contact Enda Duffy (duffy at english.ucsb.edu).  You can either request
to chair a particular panel, or let us know that you are available to chair
any panel as required.

Also note on our website the dates for registration and other important
deadlines. Given our printing schedule, names cannot be included in the
program on the hard copy if you do not register by the deadline of September
10th. Also note other important cut-off dates. You are still able to sign up
for "What Are You Reading?" sessions (including one focused on Cambridge
Introductions) and open seminars. (Seminar leaders should contact their
participants by September 10th to lay out any special guidelines.)

The hotel is filling up so we advise you to register (see link at
website) as soon as you can manage.

We are excited about the MSA program, and look forward to welcoming you in
person in Long Beach.

Yours,

Susan McCabe
Elyse Blankley