[Englecturers] English 4 and 5 Instructors: Background Readings for Final Exam

HELEN LOVEJOY helen.lovejoy at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 30 13:08:14 PDT 2007

Hello English 4 and 5 instructors,

A couple of people have asked about the background
readings for the final exam, so I thought I'd send out
a general reminder in case others are wondering.

The readings are Amartya Sen's "A World Neatly Divided
(_Write It_ pp 327-328) and Edward Said's "Clashing
Civilizations?" (_Write It_ pp 132-134).

Please email me or stop by to see me if you have any
questions.

I hope that your classes are going well and that
everyone has a great Halloween!

Helen