[Englecturers] temporary dog yard needed

mailbox@hughes.net sbaringer at hughes.net
Tue Oct 23 13:57:05 PDT 2007

I've been evacuated from my house in Valley Center with 3 cats and 2
dogs.  I have the cats already placed, but the dogs are currently at
Stephanie's house where there is no enclosed yard and there are
landscapers working with loud machinery in the backyard.  So if anybody
might like to babysit either one of both of my adorable but rather
large dogs for a few days, please let me know.  I don't have regular
access to email, so please call my cell at 760-297-0546.

- Sandy Baringer