[Englecturers] Paper checks that are here.

Tina Feldmann tina.feldmann at ucr.edu
Fri Nov 30 12:45:13 PST 2007

Grads & Lecturers --

If you signed up for automatic deposit of your paycheck and you're on
this list, note that we have a paper check for you in the office.

(I'm here until 5:30 today if you want to come by to sign for it.)

(If you signed up for autopay and you get a PAPER check, again, when
your next check arrives on Jan. 2, 2008, please let me know and I'll
check with Payroll to find out what happened.   If you want to keep
it as a check, just know that we have it -- one day early!)

We have paper checks for:

G. Bartels
P. Beehler
K. Buelterman