[Englecturers] Ethics Briefing

Susan Brown susan.brown at ucr.edu
Wed May 30 11:09:02 PDT 2007

Dear All,

This is a reminder that you should complete the online Ethics Briefing,
which you received notice of in March. If you no longer have the
personalized link that was sent to you you may do the following:

I have provided a web address that can be given to those who no longer
have their personalized link.  If they go to this website they can enter
their employee ID number and last name and can be linked to the
briefing.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

http://www.workplaceanswers.com/uc/

Thank you,

Susan

Susan Brown