[Englecturers] ATTENTION SUMMER SESSION ENGLISH 1ABC INSTRUCTORS

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Wed May 16 13:50:24 PDT 2007

Summer session is fast approaching and the bookstore had requested that all
book orders in by May 11, 2007.  However, I received a reprieve.  As most
of you are aware, each lecturer/TA  is considered a contract instructor
through the Extension Center Summer Session Program.  Although instructors
are encouraged to use the ENGL1ABC authorized booklist, they may contact
Rise Axelrod at: rise.axelrod at ucr.edu, to request a deviation from the
current single-author texts.

Please place your book orders as soon as possible at:www.
requisition.bookstore.ucr.edu (or go to: UCR Webpage, Bookstore, Textbook
Adoptions).  I will be ordering all main texts (i.e. St. Martin's Guide,
8th ed.) for each section and session.    Please be advised that  English
1A and 1B will be using St. Martin's Guide to Writing 8th ed.   Copies are
available to those instructors who will be teaching this summer session.

Once you have placed your online orders, e-mail a copy of the Confirmation
page (the page says Thank You) to my e-mail address: teri.carter at ucr.edu

Thank you.

Teri Carter
Student Affairs Assistant