[Englecturers] Graf visit comments

lstrahan at ucr.edu lstrahan at ucr.edu
Fri May 11 10:29:23 PDT 2007

Thanks to all of you for responding to my request for
comments about the Graf presentation.  I did not mean for
those comments to be sent to me; they should go to the chair
herself.  I would have simply printed or forwarded (with
names edited out) your replies, but I am having printing and
other computer problems.  Please do send them on or leave a
hard copy in Katherine's mailbox.  It might take me some time
to solve my technological problems (Help, Keith!), and, as so
many of you took the time to put your thoughts down on paper,
I would hate to think their arrival was delayed because of
me.