[Englecturers] FYI: New novel by Cristina Garcia

Steven Axelrod steven.axelrod at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 23 13:20:06 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Maurya Simon [mailto:maurya.simon at ucr.edu]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 6:33 PM
To: Steven Axelrod
Subject: Fwd: greetings from Cristina Garcia

Dear Steve,

If you have time, please circulate this announcement from Cristina Garcia to
your colleagues in the English Dept.  It's about her forthcoming novel.
Many thanks and best wishes,
Maurya

I'm not sure whether you got an announcement earlier this week, but I have a
new novel, A HANDBOOK TO LUCK, coming out next month. I was hoping I could
ask you a favor. Would it be possible to forward the link below to the
English and creative writing departments faculty and students? I'd love to
let everyone know about upcoming readings, etc.

http://www.randomhouse.com/knopf/enewsletter/borzoi/garcia.html

Many thanks for your help!

Warm regards,

Cristina

  _____

Get a FREE Web site,  <http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2740??PS=47575> company
branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live!

Maurya Simon

Professor
Department of Creative Writing
University of California Riverside