[Englecturers] Lost: Green pencil case w/goodies

Erla Maria Marteinsdottir erlamaria at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 8 12:37:04 PST 2007

Hi,

Since Matt found some silly yahoo's keys, I figured I might announce that I have lost a GREEN PENCIL CASE.  This happened Monday 3/5, in the English Department or Sproul Hall.  I wouldn't miss it much if it weren't for that fact that in it was an ENGRAVED PEN given to me by dear friends years and years ago. This writing instrument has traveled the globe with me, and I miss it.

If you have any news of the pencil case (pouch), please let me know.

Erla

Dr. Erla Maria Marteinsdottir
Department of English
University of California, Riverside

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."   -  Albert Einstein

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do."  - Voltaire