[Englecturers] updating the department directory

Kathleen Carter kathleec at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 1 14:16:04 PST 2007

I am sending this on the behalf of John Terrill

Kathleen Carter
Dept. of English
Academic Personnel Coord., Asst. to the Chair
ph (951) 827-1455      fax (951) 827-3967
e-mail:  kathleen.carter at ucr.edu

Hello everyone! GSEA is trying to institute a tradition of a semi-annual
update to the department directory
(http://www.english.ucr.edu/gsea/directory/). You should have received
an email this afternoon with your current information in the directory.
If you have not received such an email, then (a) you do not appear in
the directory; (b) you did not supply an email address in the directory;
(c) the email was junked by your service provider or email application;
or (d) none of the above. If you would like to add yourself to the
directory or change anything about your current entry, please respond to
directory_english at yahoo.com by this Friday (3/2). We would particularly
like to update areas of study as a preliminary step towards fostering
intra-area camaraderie and scholarship. Please remember that we have
certain formatting restrictions for the entries in the directory (e.g.
no double quotes, no carriage returns, etc.), so we apologize if some of
your text (notably quotes) does not ultimately appear as you intended.
Remember, too, that your phone number only appears in the secure,
password-protected version of the directory. Best regards,

GSEA (Maggie, Crystal, Helen, Shelley, Paul, Carl, John)

NAME:
TITLE/YEAR IN PROGRAM:
EMAIL:
PHONE: