[Englecturers] RETURN OFFICE KEYS

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 13 08:20:23 PDT 2007

Whew!  We got through Fall, Winter and Spring quarter for this
academic year!  It's time for some of the instructors to take time to
catch their breath and relax.

I have two requests to make before fully closing down for Spring and
beginning my Summer Session tasks:

1.	  Will those quarterly instructors who are not teaching in the
summer, please return all three of your office keys no later than Monday,
June 18, 2007 at 11:00 a.m.   If you are leaving the area to pursue
another career, first I want to say "Congratulations" :).  Secondly,
please be sure to complete the green new address sheet (located in my
office - just in case I am not here).  By doing so, we can be sure we
have the most up-to-date address to forward your mail (or
paychecks).  If you are planning to have someone else pick up your
July paycheck, please send me an e-mail or note so I can ask for
Identification before releasing the checks.  I cannot release the
paycheck without your written permission.

2.	Now with all that; with regards to the Fall schedule, over the
next several weeks you will receive an e-mail or hard copy of the
Conflict Sheet.  Be sure to respond by the deadline date as I will be
diligently working to make the schedule final prior to the beginning
of classes.  Once the schedule is finalized, an e-mail will go out on
the listserve advising all lecturers and TA's that they may go online
to review the schedule.

Now with all that:  HAVE A GREAT SUMMER AND GET WELL NEEDED SOME REST :)

Best regards,

Teri Carter