[Englecturers] Please fill out Berkeley Read Form Today

John Briggs jcbriggs at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 22 10:30:57 PST 2007

Lecturers:

      If you are interested in going to Berkeley for the Big Read this
spring, you need to fill out the form I put in your box last week.  The
hiring process has changed, and Pearson must have your telephone and
reliable e-mail address in order to notify you of your appointment in a
timely manner.

      If you are interested in going, please put your form in my box
today.  If you've misplaced the form, simply put a note in my box with your
telephone and e-mail information.

John Briggs