[Englecturers] Horray! Write It Review is here

lstrahan at ucr.edu lstrahan at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 10 08:58:53 PST 2007

Just in case you did not see Aline's message, the books
arrived yesterday, and students should have no problem
purchasing them today.  Once again, we apologize for the
delay, and, as we still do not really know where these books
were between Dec. 21 and Jan 9, we do not know the best way
to prevent a repeat of the situation, but we will do our best
to find the answer to the on-going mystery of the hidden
textbooks.

Thanks for all your patience.