[Englecturers] $100 for a last minute class switch

Kathryn Stevenson kkstevens at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 11:45:55 PST 2007

Dear all:

I am desperate to switch classes, due to a scheduling conflict.  Since it's
last minute and I know it's a hassle to swap at this point, I am happy to
offer a $100 incentive to the person who is willing to go to the trouble.

I have an English 1A, MW 5:10-6:30 pm, that I need to get out of.  (It's a
good time, if life doesn't get in the way!!)

The times I am available to teach are as follows:

MWF morning class (before 12:30 pm)
TR morning or evening (anytime before 12:30 pm or after 5:00 pm)

(In other words, I can't teach MW 4-9:30 pm or M-R 12:30-4:30)

I appreciate your consideration.

Yours,

Kathryn Stevenson
kkstevens at hotmail.com