[Englecturers] My 1A for Your 1B Class Swap

Matthew Snyder mattysny at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 22:49:14 PST 2007

Merry Post-post Christmas and Post-post Hanukkah to You All:

I hope you are enjoying the remaining days of your holiday break. I am looking for someone that might be interested in switching their MWF 1B class for a MWF 1A class. I am under the false belief that I can find someone who would be willing to teach English 1A and give me their MWF 1B course. I am willing to beg, scream, spit, stutter and mewl like a castrated gerbil for a 1A course. I am also willing to undergo waterboarding now that I know it's not considered a form of torture. For those of you who would like to repeat English 1A again (to enjoy the ease of recycling last quarter's syllabus) let me know. The class I am trying to get rid of is the following:

ENGL001A 057 19499 MWF 0410 0500 PM SPTH 1222 Snyder

Cheers,

Matthew Snyder, A.B.D. (All But Destroyed)
Graduate Student/Lecturer/Livestock
Department of English