[Englecturers] BW 3 and English 4/5: Write It Review for the Winter Quarter

HELEN LOVEJOY helen.lovejoy at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 11 11:25:11 PST 2007

Hello everyone,

If you are teaching BW 3 or English 4 or 5 in the
winter, please note that we are using the tan Write It
Review instead of the blue Write It (the book used in
the fall).

If you haven't picked up your copy of Write It Review,
please come by.  The Writing Center will be open all
this week.

Also, all the whole texts/novels for the winter
quarter are the same as the texts used in the fall.
For English 4, the whole texts are:  McPhee's The
Control of Nature, Ehrenreich's Bait and Switch,
Eliot's Silas Marner, Wells's The Time Machine, and
Jacobs's Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl.

English 4 will also be using an additional text:
Sentence-Combining Workbook, the 2nd ed.

Helen