[Englecturers] FW: [Campussafety] Student Conduct & Academic Integrity Programs

Susan Brown susan.brown at ucr.edu
Thu Aug 23 07:48:58 PDT 2007

Susan Brown
Management Services Officer
Department of English
University of California, Riverside
(951) 827-1456

-----Original Message-----
From: campussafety-bounces at scotmail.ucr.edu
[mailto:campussafety-bounces at scotmail.ucr.edu] On Behalf Of
laurar at ucr.edu
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 5:06 PM
To: campusservices at scotmail.ucr.edu; campussafety at scotmail.ucr.edu;
staffassembly at scotmail.ucr.edu; studentlife at scotmail.ucr.edu
Subject: [Campussafety] Student Conduct & Academic Integrity Programs

Dear UCR Community Member,

This email is to let you know Student Judicial Affairs is
now Student Conduct & Academic Integrity Programs.  We have
also moved locations, we are now in 104 Costo Hall.

Our website is still http://conduct.ucr.edu.  All other
contact information will remain the same.

As a reminder, we do offer outreach programs.  We can do
presentations or facilitate discussions on the following
topics: academic integrity, academic misconduct policies and
procedures, productively confronting (other) students,
student social misconduct policies, conduct process, how to
report misconduct, assertive communication, ethical
leadership/student ethics, anger Management, plus other
topics available depending on your needs.  We are willing to
come out to classes, department meetings, etc.  Contact us
and let's see what we can do!  Our calendar is quickly
filling up for late September and early October.

We look forward to working with you for upcoming 2007-2008
academic year!

Best Regards,
Laura
Laura Riley