[Englecturers] Re: [Gsa-english] An exercise, in search of 1A instructors

Gray Scott gray at scotts.net
Tue Sep 26 08:44:48 PDT 2006

Hello all,

Two reminders for folks still wrapping up syllabi:

1. We have a departmental wiki (collaborative Web site) at http://ucrcomposition.pbwiki.com where you can find boilerplate for common syllabus components, assignment ideas, book lists, and other stuff handy for instructors. If you'd like to add materials to the site to shore up its light areas (or you'd like to change something that you think is hopelessly screwed up), you'll need to log in -- the password is rivera (the name of our library, lower-cased).

2. I'm still looking for instructors willing to help me out with the research described below my signature. If you're teaching 1A this quarter and willing to help, I'd love to hear from you.

Regards,

Gray