[Englecturers] English Department Directory 06/07

English Directory directory_english at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 18:45:37 PDT 2006

  Hello faculty, staff, and students,

    As you well know, the start of the 06/07 school year is just a couple weeks away, and it's time to get working on our department's yearly directory.  This year the directory will not only be available in its traditional and much beloved book form, but will also be put on-line.  A link to the directory will be placed on the English Department's homepage.  We are working to make the directory password controlled to ensure that only department members can access it.

    To guarantee that we are putting everyone's correct contact information into the directory, please fill out the survey below.  Please fill in as many or as few of the categories as you like.  Finally, please send it back to this email address, directory_english at yahoo.com, by Friday, 10/6, so that we'll be able to put out the directory in a timely manner.

    Directory Survey:

    Name:
Department Title (faculty and staff members) or Year in Program (graduate students):
Office Number:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Areas of Interest:
Favorite Quote or Favorite Word:

    Thank you for your help!

    Your 2006-2007 GSEA,

    Maggie, Crystal, Carl, Paul, Shelley, John, and Helen