[Englecturers] Jim Condon/Patricia Ploesch

Dane Barca danebarca at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 7 12:18:05 PDT 2006

It is that time of year again. Jim is going to be old. Patricia isgoing to be older (even Abbie Hoffman says not to trust her). In lightof this sobering reminder of our own mortality, we will be wassailingthe night away on Saturday starting around eightish. If past keggersare any indication, we will be polishing off the keg around midnight,so be punctual and get sloshed. Should you be tardy, bring some extraimbibers. Bring something tacky for the birthday bunch lest you berequired to flash them. Be there or be []. See you.Sponsored by the Pluto Resuscitation Society, Because the Solar SystemSimply Cannot End with Uranus.425 Glenhill Drive 92507 #650 281 4556

Please respond to my new email at danebarca at gmail.com