[Englecturers] Directory Survey Extension

English Directory directory_english at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 21:33:35 PDT 2006

Hello all,

  If you still haven't submitted your information to be included in the 06/07 department directory, please try to get it to us by this Friday, 10/13.  We've begun to input people's information into the on-line directory, and hopefully it will be finished soon.

Again, please fill in as many or as few of the categories below as you like.  Please send it back to this email address, directory_english at yahoo.com.

Directory Survey:

Name:
Department Title (faculty and staff members) or Year in Program (graduate students):
Office Number:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Areas of Interest: