[Englecturers] 06/07 Directory Reminder

English Directory directory_english at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 16:59:27 PDT 2006

  Hello again faculty, staff, and students,

    This is just a reminder that we would like to have all the directory surveys in by this coming Friday, 10/6, to ensure that we are able to get our department directory finished as soon as possible.

    Therefore, if you haven't yet filled out a directory survey, please do so now.  This will guarantee that we have everyone's correct contact information.  Please fill in as many or as few of the categories below as you like.  Finally, please send it back to this email address, directory_english at yahoo.com.

    Directory Survey:

    Name:
Department Title (faculty and staff members) or Year in Program (graduate students):
Office Number:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Areas of Interest:
Favorite Quote or Favorite Word:

  If you have any questions, please let us know.

  Thank you again for your help!

    GSEA