[Englecturers] grading of English 4 and English 5 finals

lstrahan at ucr.edu lstrahan at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 27 13:53:56 PST 2006

This quarter a number of you instructors are new to the ELWR
grading process. My director, John Briggs, and my co-
directors, Kathleen Moore and Megan Fowler, would like to
assist you as much as possible as you participate in the end
of the quarter grading.  Please make sure you identify
yourself as a new grader to us and we will make arrangements
to work with you during finals week.

Also, I realize that the grading schedule is a little tight.
Because these final exams have to be graded on the premises,
we will do our best to keep the WRC open for grading until
9:00 PM on Monday night, and can promise that we will extend
Tuesday's grading hours until at least that hour.

Be sure to attend the NOrming Session at 2:00 PM on Monday.
I realize that you have to wait around after the final, but
we need some time to find and copy live examples of student
in the WRC.  If you are going to attend the lunch, please
RSVP to Megan and leave a donation (usually $5) with Megan
Fowler of Alene in the WRC.

See you finals week!