[Englecturers] Garage Sale

Kathryn Webber kwebber1209 at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 00:31:51 PDT 2006

For those bargain hunters (or spring cleaners) amongst us,

  GSEA has decided to postpone its annual Garage Sale by one day in the hopes of attracting Saturday and Sunday customers. We will be open for business at 9 AM until about 2 PM at the home of Valerie Solar.

  If you have any last minute donations, please leave them in the English Dept. Lounge tomorrow or contact gseaucr at yahoogroups.com for more information.

  So stop by and rummage around for goodies,
  Saturday and Sunday, May 20-21
  from 9 - 2
  at
  1102 Minerva Ct.