[Englecturers] GSEA annual Yard Sale

Patrick Randolph plrand25 at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 12:00:01 PDT 2006

To members of UCR English Department:

Many people who enjoy the events that GSEA organizes have asked me how they
can help GSEA and the department in general.  Well, Ladies and Gentlemen,
here is your chance.  Get ready for the annual GSEA Yard Sale.  We are
currently collecting donated items that we can include in the upcoming
event.  Perhaps you have come across your old Be-Dazzler in your spring
cleaning and now realize that it is not the tool of fashion that you once
believed it to be.  Or perhaps in your procrastination for upcoming exams
you have decided to clean your attic and now you don't know what to do with
that Deborah Gibson cassette.  Whatever the reason, we want your old (and
preferably sellable) stuff.  You can bring your donations to the English
Department Lounge (please label them as such) during week 6 and week 7.  If
you have large items you would like to donate please email GSEA at:
gseaucr at yahoogroups.com.

If you want to stop by to purchase items and help out GSEA in that way then
keep an eye out for the email confirming the time and place next week.

Thank you for everyone's support,
Katy, Sharon, Liz, Helen, Patrick, Jim, and Erie