[Englecturers] FW: [Msa-members] MSA 8 Website Addition: CFPs

Steven Axelrod steven.axelrod at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 28 10:04:31 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: msa-members-bounces at jhupress.jhu.edu
[mailto:msa-members-bounces at jhupress.jhu.edu] On Behalf Of MSA 8
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:00 AM
To: msa-members at jhupress.jhu.edu
Subject: [Msa-members] MSA 8 Website Addition: CFPs

Greetings,

I am pleased to announce an addition to the Modernist Studies
Association's 8th Annual Conference website.

We are now posting individual CFPs for Panels and Roundtables at:
http://www.utulsa.edu/jjq/msa8/cfpPanel.htm

If you would like to submit a paper for the conference, scroll through
the CFPs that have been posted to see if anyone has proposed a panel or
roundtable in your area. If no one has suggested a topic of study in
your area, you might consider forming your own panel or roundtable.

If you would like to post a CFP, or if I have missed your CFP, please
email the information to:  msa8 at utulsa.edu

We look forward to seeing you in Tulsa!

Best,

Matt Huculak