[Englecturers] Copy Machine

Susan Brown susan.brown at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 8 16:16:08 PST 2006

Dear Lecturers,

The copy machine is now working. Your access codes have been added to the
new machine, but we have added a 0(zero) to the end of your 4 digit code. A
student will be stationed at the machine on Thursday from 8:00-12:00 to show
you how it functions and for general questions. It is very straight forward
for general operations. To begin copying enter your code XXXX0, and then hit
the # key. This will allow you access to begin copying.  If you have a
problem you may hit the clear mode key on the right and start over. The
staff has been trained and is available to answer any questions you may
have. Tomorrow I will post the general directions on the wall for your use
and the manuals will be in the tray on the side of the machine.

I wanted to get you started with this. Please contact me if you have any
questions.

Sincerely,

Susan Brown

Susan Brown