[Englecturers] supplemental readings

Mary Cummins marycaroline7 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 10:54:36 PST 2006

Thanks, everyone, for your help!  I have one more question.  When I put in
the password in E-Reserve, I get a message that says I'm not eligible for
this service.  I'm going to go over to the library to get the file, but is
anyone else having this problem?

Mary Caroline Cummins
1509 W. Balboa Blvd.
Newport Beach, CA 92663
(714) 504-1518

"No nation is permitted to live in ignorance with impunity." -- Thomas
Jefferson