[Englecturers] Eng 4 supplemental readings

Matt Murray makk42 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 09:33:51 PST 2006

I think there are lecturer copies next to Kathleen's office (on the file
cabinet). Also, for the online reserve version, my understanding is that the
packet can be accessed on Ereserves via the library website, under Briggs, J
English 004, Brief Bedford Reader (or at the desk with reserve call #
BRIJ27).
However, I have not checked it myself, so apply appropirate caveats. The
packet includes three readings on the general topic of body image.
-MM