[Englecturers] Computer classroom orientations

Gray Scott gray at scotts.net
Wed Jul 12 17:53:56 PDT 2006

Hello all,

The department is looking for volunteers willing to move their morning or early afternoon Fall classes to the computer classroom, Rivera 138. (Rivera 138 is a room with computers at each desk, including the instructor's.) You don't have to abandon the class(es) you're already slated to teach -- you can just move it (or them) to the computer classroom, provided your class meets between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.

If you're even remotely interested in using the room, but have lingering questions or uncertainties about how to make the most out of its features, we'll be running an orientation near the beginning of the second summer session:
  Computer Classroom (Rivera 138) Orientation