[Englecturers] FINAL EXAM SCHEDULES FOR: BW3, ENGL4,5,1A,B,C

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 30 09:55:34 PST 2006

I have been asked to submit our final exam room requests to the Registrar's
office no later than Friday, February 3rd at 12:00 p.m.  Please let me know
if you are going to give a "Take Home", "Willing to Share a Room" , or
"Need your Own Room".  Please be aware, that due to the limited space
availability on campus, those who request their own room will only be
granted this request if: 1) they have two different preps, i.e. BW3, and
two ENGL1A's, etc.  All ELWR courses (with the exception of BW3) may be
combined with other ELWR courses.  Please let me know your decision as soon
as possible.

Thank you.

Teri Carter
Student Affairs Assistant