[Englecturers] worth reading

cynthiatuell at adelphia.net cynthiatuell at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 14 12:27:30 PST 2006

Sorry for offending people.... I realized after I sent it it probably wasn't a good idea; and it wasn't.  I wouldn't mind, however, having my opinions challenged by intelligent stuff "on the other side," if anyone wants to send it...

Cynthia Tuell

---- Dan Hepler <danhepler at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Hurrah for conformity!  Isn't it nice for every single person in this
department to be on the same page politically?  How comforting that we can
circulate such stuff and all get a good laugh with no worries about anyone
taking offense.  Three cheers for "Group Minds."

Dan Hepler