[Englecturers] Remodel Lobby

Susan Brown susan.brown at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 6 12:30:14 PST 2006

Dear All,

Please be advised that over the next few weeks you will begin to see some
changes in our reception/computer stations/mailroom/copy room. As many of
you may have noticed it is time to freshen up our paint and furniture. We
are beginning this process on Friday, December 8th. The cubicles that are
located in the front will be taken down on Friday to begin painting in this
area on Monday, December 11th. There will be two temporary computer stations
placed in the TA Lounge for your use during this time. Everyone will
continue to have access to the mailboxes. The painting will be completed by
December 22nd and the new desk and workstations will be delivered and set up
on January 2nd.

Please be advised that the painters will be here on Saturday, December 9th
to begin preparations.

Regards,

Susan

Susan Brown