[Englecturers] Ford Foundation Diversity Fellowships Announcement

Steven Axelrod steven.axelrod at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 29 12:54:16 PDT 2006

I strongly encourage all eligible individuals to apply for one of these
predoctoral, dissertation, or postdoctoral fellowships. Winning one would
look great on your CV, and in any case the application process gives good
practice in an activity that is part of our profession. Cheers to all, Steve
Axelrod

Steven Gould Axelrod
Professor of English
Director of Graduate Studies