[Englecturers] iEVAL Info. Summer Session II - Composition Instructors

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Fri Aug 11 15:48:39 PDT 2006

We are now in the process of preparing for the Summer Session II course
evaluations, which will take place starting on Wednesday, August 23 and
ending at midnight on Wednesday, August 30. Please inform your students
that they can complete the class evaluation online at: www.ieval.ucr.edu

I am attaching a spreadsheet listing the names and section numbers
of  those instructors who are currently teaching in Summer Session II for
Composition and Basic Writing.  Instructors who are teaching ENGL4/5
Discussion sections have been assigned one number for their 11 assigned
sections.  For those who are teaching split Discussions, i.e. BW3D and ENGL
5D, your name will appear twice with two separate section numbers.  Be sure
to let your students know the right evaluation section number for the class
that they are evaluating.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding
the evaluation process.

Thank you.

Teri Carter
Student Affairs Assistant