[Englecturers] babies and kittens

cynthiatuell at adelphia.net cynthiatuell at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 2 14:50:39 PDT 2006

My grandson Seth was born on July 29. He's really cool! I'm attaching a photo.

But I need to find homes for three kittens my daughter has been taking care of since they were abandoned in some bushes across the street from us two months ago. They were wee mewling things then, but have since grown healthy and smart. (They use their box and clean themselves even though they lost their ma at a very early age.) My daughter had someone who was going to take them but then things kept happening and now it looks like we're stuck with them. We can't keep them!! We have three adult cats, a dog, and this baby to care for already.

The kittens are 3 months old, have gotten their first vaccines and flea protection, and have been dewormed. They are ready to be adopted for sure. The two orange tabbies are males and the black and white little cutie pie is a female. I'm attaching their photos too.

Please email me off the listserv at cynthiatuell at adelphia.net.  I will drive the kittens anywhere! if a good home awaits them at the end of the road.

Thanks!
Cynthia