[Englecturers] Pottermania Deadline

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Sep 9 02:03:10 PDT 2005

Dear David,

I would love to discuss your paper idea for the Harry Potter Conference off the listserve.  If you (or anyone else interested in participating in the Pottermania Conference) could email me off the listserve (email me at svonkco at netzero.com and remember that you can't just hit reply, or your response will be put on the listserve for all to read), I would be happy to discuss your proposal(s).  Be sure to give me your email address so that I can respond.  Best,  Craig Svonkin