[Englecturers] Fwd: Assistance in staffing a technical communications course for Fall

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Sep 6 12:14:24 PDT 2005

>Lecturers:

       The following is a request for applicants to teach a special
technical writing course in the college of engineering.  Aaron Potter
taught the course last year, with great success.  Since he unable to teach
it this year, the chair of Computer Science and Engineering is looking for
a qualified replacement.
The course is demanding and somewhat specialized.  I recommend that anyone
interested in applying first talk with Aaron about his experience.

John Briggs