[Englecturers] ADD/DROP Students for English 1A.& 1C

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 20 12:43:09 PDT 2005

Please be advised that the automated add/drop enrollment through SIS+ ended
on Friday, October 14th.  It has come to my attention that student Advisors
are giving their students Add/Drop forms and sending students to English
classes where they believe there are openings.  Do not sign any forms and
send the student to my office (located in HMNSS 1201) me for my
initial.  Thus, preventing over enrollment into classes.  If you believe
that your class is over enrolled, notify me immediately.  It is policy that
we do not under any circumstances over enroll classes.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Teri Carter
Student Affairs Assistant
UC Riverside English Department
Phone: 951-827-1453