[Englecturers] I GRADES - ENGL1ABC IMPORTANT

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 29 09:09:45 PST 2005

Just a reminder, the Fall 2005 "Opt In" period to subscribe to igrade is
due today, Tuesday, November 29th.  If you have decided to submit your
grades electronically for ENGL1ABC, please send me a quick e-mail so I may
keep an accurate count on the grade submission at the end of the quarter.
Also, for those TA's who are planning to submit grades electronically,
please ensure that you have met with Rise' Axelrod or John Briggs prior to
submission of grades.

The link to opt in  is: http://cnc.ucr.edu/igrade

For more information or concerns regarding the above, please e-mail Mark
Nicolay (C&C Instructional Technologist) e-mail: mark.nicolay at ucr.edu or
Joel Nylander (C&C Associate Director for Computing Services) e-mail:
joel.nylander at ucr.edu.

For those students who are receiving a failing grade, please indicate the
last date the student attended class and/or the reason why the student
received the failing grade on the grade report. I will still need grade
attendance forms and a copy the grade report that was submitted
electronically.

If you are unsure of the above process, or have any questions, please do
not hesitate to contact me at 827-1453 or teri.carter at ucr.edu

Thank you.

Teri Carter
Student Affairs Assistant