[Englecturers] Chris Deviny's retirement

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Tue May 24 08:37:36 PDT 2005

The unthinkable is about to happen: Chris Deviny is retiring after 18 years
in the English department and 38 years at UCR. Chris's last day will be
June 24 and we are planning a party to honor her tremendous professional
accomplishments and individual acts of thoughtfulness and personal
dedication over these many years. Date, time, and place will be announced
in the next week or so, but I expect it to be on or about June 24th at my
house.  Any and all contributions for gifts and refreshments are welcome.
Terri Romano has offered to collect the contributions.  We would like to
have donations by the end of the quarter, so that we have time to shop,
plan, and cook!

Katherine