[Englecturers] HELP NEEDED - ENGLISH 4, Sections 10, 11 & 12

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Mon May 23 13:53:19 PDT 2005

Dustin Hanvey is not currently on the listserv and has asked me to send out
the following message:

Dustin will be away from the office (in Berkeley for ELWR training/reads)
on Friday, May 27th.  He is asking if someone is interested in to take care
of his classes on that day.  He will be willing to compensate for the
time.  Whoever volunteers will be asked to: pass out journals (they do not
need to be returned), and the Instructor Evaluations (the red eval sheets),
wait for them to be completed, turn them in to me (Teri Carter or any of
the Student Affairs staff) and leave.

If you are interested, please contact Dustin at: dustinhanvey at hotmail.com

Thank you.

Teri Carter