[Englecturers] FW: Crossroads of History and Culture (Portugal) (no deadline noted; 4/27/06-4/29/06)

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Thu May 19 17:11:27 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-cfp at lists.sas.upenn.edu [mailto:owner-cfp at lists.sas.upenn.edu]
On Behalf Of CCFM
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 4:30 AM
To: cfp at english.upenn.edu
Subject: CFP: Crossroads of History and Culture (Portugal) (no deadline
noted; 4/27/06-4/29/06)

We would appreciate if you could announce our Call for Papers for the 27th
International Conference for the Portuguese Association for Anglo-American
Studies, "Crossroads of History and Culture", on 27-29 April 2006, in
Carcavelos, Lisbon, Portugal. The web site with all information is:
http://www.fcsh.unl.pt/english/apeaa2006.htm

Sincerely,

Carlos Ceia

Head of the Department of Modern Languages, Cultures and Literatures Faculty
of Human and Social Sciences New University of Lisbon  - Portugal

http://www.fcsh.unl.pt/english/apeaa2006.htm

                         Full Information at
                     http://cfp.english.upenn.edu
         or write Jennifer Higginbotham: higginbj at english.upenn.edu