[Englecturers] [Gsa-english] also looking for room to rent

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Sat May 14 10:32:42 PDT 2005

Hi everybody,
    Carol's email reminded me that an ABD who lives
out of town is coming in to teach summer session and
is also looking for a room to rent.  She is teaching
second session and therefore will only need the room
for about five weeks.  She has a small baby daughter
as well, so that should be taken into consideration by
anyone who happens to have an available room.  I think
she is willing to keep the baby in one room with her.
   If you have any particular questions, please talk
to Terri Romano or Chris Deviny, who have her contact
information.
Thanks,
Sharon Tohline