[Englecturers] SUMMER SESSION BOOK ORDERS

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Wed May 11 09:58:36 PDT 2005

Please be advised, that all instructors who are teaching English courses
are required to order their books for their summer session classes.  I have
reviewed a report which indicates that only 5 instructors have ordered
their books.  The deadline was April 29th.  Please make it a priority to go
online to order the books for your classes.  Failure to do so will result
in books not being available in the bookstore for your students.

To order books please go to:http://www.bookstore@ucr.edu/
Click on Textbooks
Click on Faculty Requisition
Follow prompts.

Follow the prompts and you will be able to process electronically.  Please
send me copies of your orders for my records.  Thank you.

Teri Carter
Student Affairs Assistant
UC Riverside English Department
Phone: 951-827-1453