[Englecturers] Fwd: Lecturers, Staff, and Faculty on the grad listserv.

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Fri May 6 16:32:46 PDT 2005

If you're interested in being able to send an email to the GSEA listserv,
please read this email; otherwise delete it.

>Hi Tina,
>     Could you please remind lecturers, staff, and faculty they are
>not allowed to subscribe themselves to the grad listserv.  I
>understand they do not like their emails being held for approval as
>non-subscribers, but it is the only way to keep spam from going
>through.  As moderator I approve their emails ASAP and allow them to
>send emails in the future without approval.  Furthermore, lecturers,
>staff, and faculty subscription undermines our privacy as grad
>students to speak freely to each other through our listserv.
>best,
>Julian Felix listserv moderator
>jfeli001 at ucr.edu

--------------------

I told Julian I would do this if he'd send me a list.

--------------------------

Thanks Tina,

     Here is the list of non-members who may post to the listserv.
As you can see it is by email so if any person listed here sends a
message to the listserv from an account not listed it will still be
held for approval.
--julian

tina.feldmann at ucr.edu
teri.carter at ucr.edu
christine.deviny at ucr.edu
steven.axelrod at ucr.edu
john.ganim at ucr.edu
yamamoto at ucr.edu
emory.elliott at ucr.edu
jkeys001 at student.ucr.edu
drbredbeck at aol.com
sschauer at ucr.edu
jzimm79 at hotmail.com
jbocharova at juno.com
graythebruce at yahoo.com
moe_carol at hotmail.com
jbeck002 at student.ucr.edu
kkinney at citrus.ucr.edu
rise.axelrod at ucr.edu
vorris.nunley at ucr.edu
jasminepayne at gmail.com
john.briggs at ucr.edu
disjunctions at verizon.net
katherine.kinney at ucr.edu
joseph.childers at ucr.edu
sugarbabylon at earthlink.net
kpplm03 at yahoo.com
joshkun at mac.com
jcbriggs at ucr.edu
laurie.petty at ucr.edu
dpapasucr at hotmail.com
global_interface at hotmail.com
cintax01 at yahoo.com
susanz at ucr.edu
deborah.willis at ucr.edu
jerkaye at hotmail.com
cdedelson at hotmail.com
gray at graythebruce.com
cynde.sanchez at ucr.edu
deniseh at ucr.edu
bptal001 at student.ucr.edu
jkaye001 at student.ucr.edu

If you're not on this list but you'd like to be able to write to the grads'
listserv, please send Julian Felix an email and he'll make it possible.

thanks

tina