[Englecturers] Quality Circle on April 20th

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Mar 30 17:37:00 PST 2005

On Wednesday April 20th, the Basic Writing Program will host a quality circle for instructors of basic writing to discuss the specific writing deficiencies of spring quarter basic writing students.  Through group discussion as to how to optimize our teaching strategies, the focus on the particular needs of these students will better enable us to fulfill our commitment towards assisting students move into English 1A.

Please come to the Quality Circle on April 20th from 12:30-2 at HMNSS 1103.  Free food and drinks will be provided!

Joshua Fenton