[Englecturers] Substitute needed for 3/31

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Mar 21 11:57:37 PST 2005

Dear colleagues,
I will be gone to a conference in Las Vegas on the day of the second class
meeting of Spring quarter (March 31). Unfortunately, I agreed to participate in
 the conference a year ago before I was aware of the conflict. Of course,
this is  a very bad time to miss class (it's never a good time) due to
regulations  regarding students attendance during the first week of the quarter. I would
 really appreciate and compensate one of you who would be willing and able
to cover the class for me that day, take roll, and lead the class in a  planned
activity. The class is English 1B; it meets T, Th 11:10-12:30 in OLMH  1116.
I only need a substitute for Thursday, March 31.  Any one  interested can
reach me via email: _Geriguis at aol.com_ (mailto:Geriguis at aol.com) . Thanks. I hope
you all will  enjoy the rest of your Spring "break" as you prepare for the new
quarter.
Lora Geriguis