[Englecturers] Moving Sale!

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Jul 19 21:43:35 PDT 2005

Hello All,

I am trying to raise funds to send my books and kitchen gadgets to Puerto
Rico by selling my furniture.  Please call 951/788-0842 or email
moe_carol at hotmail.com if something interests you.  Everything must go before
July 31st!

For a slide show of most items, visit
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/carolnmoe/slideshow?.dir=/1a55&.src=ph

Thanks for your help.
Carol Moe

Furniture
Oval wood table, 44 in long, 34 in wide, 29 in high, 4 chairs,
$25

Homemade curio cabinet
$5.00

Corner table (with cabinet), 6 sided top
27 in at widest point across the top, 20 in high, $7.00

White Plastic Corner 3 Shelf Unit
$3.00

Video, DVD holder
4 shelves, 40 in high, 22.5 in across, 8 in wide, $5.00

Papasan Chair – futon only $10.00

Black Papasan Chair with white futon -- $5.00

End Table with cabinet
28 in long, 24 in wide, 18 in high
$5.00

Futon Sofa/Bed
80 in long, no longer locks into bed position
$30.00

Boards and bricks for "make-do" shelving
2 ft, 3 ft, and 4 ft boards -- $1.00 each, bricks – free

Small wooden stand
one shelf plus top, 25 in long, 14.5 in wide, 22 in high
$5.00

End table
30 in square top, 19.5 in high
$5.00

Small table 1 shelf
18 in square top, 26.5 in high
$7.00

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix - 135,000 miles
spacious interior and trunk
Blue Book $2,300 – best offer

Comfortable futon mattress (twin size)
$15.00

Folding down Wood Table
57 in long, 31.5 in wide, 28.5 in high
$15.00

Computer Desk Chair
$5.00

Computer Desk with Hutch
$30.00

19 in RCA color television
$35.00

RCA VCR
$20.00

GE Refrigerator (available 7/30/05)
$250.00

Computer and Monitor
75 MHz processor, two 500 meg harddrives
$50.00

Rolling cart
2 shelves
20.5 in long, 15.5 in wide, 27 in high
$7.00

Microwave cart with cabinet
32 in high, 15.5 in wide, 22.5 in long
$25.00

Sharp Microwave
$40.00

Dollar or less store

Remote control holder (with small drawer)
irons
various household items
pots and pans
dishes