[Englecturers] Summer Basic Writing Discussion Instructors

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Wed Jul 6 15:14:44 PDT 2005

Hello,

The summer discussion class schedule, at least for the classes currently
needed, has finally stabilized.  It is up on the board in the WRC so, if
you're on campus and will be teaching a summer discussion class during the
second summer session (including the three-week Eng 5 class), stop by and
look at your schedule.  If you are not on campus, email me and I'll send
you the info.

Every effort was made to set up reasonable schedules, but please let me or
Laurie know asap if you see any conflicts.

Thanks,
Kathy